Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information is essential to BRAIDESIGN. For this purpose, in the following informative, we will deliver indications and reasons about which types of personal information are collected online on our website and about the various possibilities and rights the user has to intervene on the gathering and use of those information.
This informative is conformed to the law (artt. 13 and 14 of GDPR – UE regulations 2016/679) on protection of personal data of the users visiting the e-commerce website www.braidesign.it and accessing its telematics services.
The informative is only pertinent to www.braidesign.it website, and it does not include or apply to other ones potentially consulted by the user via external links.
After visiting this website, it is possible to treat data related to identified or identifiable people.
Data treatment holder: Aladin srls
Registered office: Via Imola 17, Milano 20158 - Italia, VAT IT10250700969
Telephone number: 011.19115076
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allocation and treatment of data
The treatment of data collected on this website is performed in the operational office of Aladin srls company. They are treated only by selected personnel, or by potential appointed maintenance operators, such as web agencies in charge of maintaining website functions.
The collection of personal information of our users and clients is necessary to us to comply with legal obligations, first of all knowing our customer and preventing illicit uses of our websites.
Collected personal information and their usage
They are personal information of natural persons accessing BRAIDESIGN.it and proceed to purchase, or information about the means and use of our website or mobile application by the users.
We collect personal data everytime a user browse a page of our website, purchase one or more products on it, requesting informative material upon us, or contacts our customer care service. More specifically, for each user are collected and archived the following information:
- Personal or contact data, such as name, surname, address, telephone number, email address, mandatory to complete the order and the delivery of the purchased products;
- Personal information, such as services preferences, to better target informative material;
- User’s preferences while browsing online, website pages’ interactions, navigation means and services’ usage (Cookies);
- User devices’ data, such as IP address or geo-localization of the device. (The IP address (Internet Protocol address) is a numeric code that acts as exclusive identification number of your computer or other device you are using to navigate – it may be declined the consent to share this information directly in your device’s settings).
We use these information to offer a better and more efficient service to our clients. The main purposes are the following:
- To deliver the services you requested;
- To carry out analysis and market research;
- To carry out marketing, including customized advertising;
- To improve our website, products and services;
- To provide services tailored to your requirements and needs;
- For management and administrative purposes.
Personal data sharing with third parties
The personal data provided by the users to receive informative material (e.g. information requests, answers to questions asked, etc.) or other communications (e.g. website registration, products orders), and all data gathered from the web services usage, are treated only to carry out the requested service. They may be shared with third parties only if it is strictly necessary (e.g. users’ requested services carried out by a technological or instrumental partner, communications to institutions for law obligations, etc.).
The following are some of the third parties we may share users’ personal information with:
- Credit and charge card companies to process payments, in our case PayPlug (www.payplug.it) and PayPal (www.paypal.it);
- Credit reference agencies and anti-fraud screening service providers to carry out fraud-screening, such as the Italian Revenue Agency;
- Police and regulatory authorities to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, staff and assets;
- Professional figures such as attorneys, notarys, judicial officers, auditing companies to comply with law obligations;
- Web services agencies, marketing agencies, to deliver online advertising or carry out online market surveys and to improve digital communications;
- Other websites to which may be communicated means and data usage of our website (but not users’ personal information) to improve online advertising targeting.
Typologies of data processed
Informatics systems and software procedures appointed for the correct operation of this Website will acquire some personal data. This transmission is implicit in the Internet communication usage protocols. These information are not associated with any identified interest, but they be possibly linked to third-parties data allowing the computer identification.
It’s a vast category of data, including: IP addresses, computer domain names, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested services, the request’s time, the methodology used to request the server, file’s dimension obtained, a response status numeric code (accepted, denied, error, etc…), other operative system and informatics environments parameters of the user.
These personal data could be used only to draft anonymous statistics on the website usage or to check the correct mode of operation. Also, it could be possible to recourse to them for carrying responsibility inspections in case of hypothetical informatics violations at the expense of the website.
Users' data provided voluntarily
Explicit and voluntary transmission of personal data from the user to access specific services, such as requesting information to the website at the dedicated addresses, implicates the acquisition of the aforementioned by the website holders, to use for completing the task. Specific informative material will be progressively reported or otherwise displayed in the dedicated pages of the website.
Cookies for collecting informative data
Cookies are web files that can be stored on the user’s computer (or other devices enable to web navigation, such as smartphones or tablets) while navigating on websites. Usually a cookie hold the name of the visited website and its “lifespan” (the cookie’s time of storage on the user’s device).
Cookies incorporated as essential to the operation of the website
Websites use sessions’ persistent cookies in order to offer a more efficient service. Such cookies usage is strictly limited to session’s ids transmission (server’s randomly generated numbers) necessary to provide websites’ functions and services completely. Websites’ cookies are issued to avoid resorting to potentially detrimental techniques for the users’ private navigation and they do not consent acquiring directly personal identification data of the user. Users not interested in having cookies’ stored on their devices can eliminate them after navigation from the browser’s privacy settings selecting the corresponding option.
Cookies entered for aggregate analysis of visits to the website
For the users who do not want cookies’ storage, Google put to their disposal the “Google Analytics browser deactivation add-on” at this address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, throughout which the users may block cookies’ memorization on their devices. To activate the add-on, which will restrict the data transmission system on the user’s visit, it is only necessary to install it following the instructions on the screen and then re-launch the browser.
Cookies placed to serve ads based on the users' interests
Websites could also employ third-parties cookies to publicize ads based on users’ interests. These information are collected while navigating and they are in any way linked to the user account. In particular, Google AdWords, a Google Inc. component, uses navigation data for its online advertisement circuit to publicize the more pertinent ads for the users. Aladin srls takes advantage of this technology on its website. The user can deactivate, in part or completely, cookies’ usage by Google AdWords visiting the pages https://www.google.it/ads/preferences and https://www.google.it/settings/ads/onweb.
More generally, each browser allows the user to disable third parties cookies, which provide online advertising based on users’ interests. The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. Users can change these settings to block all cookies or to warn when cookies are sent to the device itself. There are several ways to manage cookies. Users can refer to the instruction manual or to the help page of the browser to learn how to adjust or change settings.In case of different devices (e.g. Smartphone, tablet, etc.) the user must ensure that each browser settings on each device is adjusted to reflect the preferences for the cookies collection. To disable all cookies it is possible to follow the instructions for each browser on their help page:
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/it
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
Data retention time
For the purpose of continuing to deliver the requested service, users’ personal data are retained in our system for the time the contract has been subscribed. This means that after we collected the personal information after the first order, those same information will be stored for the span of time necessary to carry out all post order services, such as replying to queries, etc.
It is possible that some data may remain stored longer to keep improving the user’s experience on our website, and for market research and analysis or for advertising purposes. This happens only if the user has expressed the consent to do so.
The information on hold will be actively reviewed and deleted securely when there is no longer a legal, business or customer need for it to be retained. If a user stops interacting with us as a customer, we will remove all personal information from our active system, and delete them effectively after the six (6) years law obligation’s time has passed.
Optional authorization to personal data treatment
Apart from the web data specified, the user is free to provide personal data through the dedicated sections of the websites and to request informational material. The lack of provision of personal data could only result in the impossibility of obtaining the requested service.
The user is at any moment free to decide to deny the consent to use personal data for advertising and informative communications. If the user registered on our website, it is possible to access the personal area and deselect the default box for the newsletter agreement. If there’s no active registration to a personal account, but only for the newsletter, the user may send out a communication declaring the desire to be cancelled from our system to the email address email@example.com. Alternatively, the user may send post communication of the decision to the following address:
c/o Aladin srls
Via Giambattista Lulli 51, Torino 10148 - Italia
For more information about how to manage user’s personal data and change their use, included the right to be cancelled from our system, please read the section below “User’s rights”.
Method of treatment
Personal data are treated with automatized tools just as long as it needs to accomplish the purposes for which they are collected.
Specific safety measures are observed to prevent the loss of aforementioned data, illegal or improper uses and non-authorized accesses.
Aladin srls to minimize any risk concerning the privacy, availability and integrity of personal data collected and processed has taken all the minimum-security measures provided by the law.
Under the Italian and EU protection laws (art. 7 of the GDPR), the user has certain rights in relation to the personal information. Responses to exercise these rights will be provided within one (1) month and generally there is no fee for making these requests. If the request is particularly complicated the deadline of the response may be extended to three (3) months, but there will be a communication by us for it.
We will handle all requests in accordance with applicable law. However, depending on the right the user wishes to exercise, and the nature of the personal information involved, there may be legal reasons why we cannot grant the completion of the request (e.g. if the information are related to others who have not consented to the disclosure of their information, or legally privileged ones).
According to the applicable law the rights the user may exercise are listed in the following paragraph:
- Access to personal information: it is possible to ask for a copy of all user’s data and the treatment of them;
- Rectify or update personal information: if the data are inaccurate the user may ask to modify them;
- Request to limit or stop processing the user data for any operation;
- Ask for portability of personal information: the user has the right to recover all provided data, or ask to transmit them to any other treatment holder, if the case is possible;
- Revoke the consent to the personal information treatment;
- Opposition to the treatment of personal information for legitimate reasons. It is also under the right the opposition to the treatment for prospecting and sampling purposes;
- Cancellation: it is right of the user to request to erase the personal information from our system. In this case, we will remove all personal identifying data from our active system, but a limited safety copy will remain stored for the six (6) years law obligation’s time.
- Open a complain to the authorities (for Italy, the DPA: www.garanteprivacy.it).
If the user desires to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, the user may address the request to Aladin srls acting as the treatment holder via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For safety reasons, the treatment holder will verify the user’s identity by requesting some information via email.
Alternatively, by indicating name, surname, contact details and attaching an ID copy, it is possible to post the request to:
c/o Aladin srls
Via Giambattista Lulli 51, Torino 10148 - Italia
Last update: May 2018